No matter how strong our password policies are…
No matter how much we educate our users about good security principles…
No matter how much we try to lock down our systems malicious attackers and their code…
Malicious attackers and their code will always find their way into our systems. In order to properly secure a network and its endpoints (eg. workstations and servers), good security principle dictates protecting each and every endpoint as well as correlating activity on the network as a whole.
World-renowned, Business-class, firewall and anti-virus software from Symantec Corporation will properly secure your network at an affordable price.
Symantec’s Endpoint Protection installs a lightweight agent on each of the systems you want to protect. Administrators then manage the security policy from the cloud in a 1-to-1 relationship rather than depending on communication to a local server which may be having issues itself. This proven technology is effective AND cost effective. Rather than having to purchase individual licenses for each workstation and maintaining those licenses as a yearly capital expense, simply install the agent to receive immediate protection on as many systems as required and pay a recurring monthly fee you can budget for.
INTERESTED IN SECURING YOUR NETWORK NOW? Contact J&S Electronics at 319-752-5603 for pricing information.
Symantec Endpoint Protection .Cloud
- Simple, fast and effective protection against viruses and malware
- Available as a cloud-managed service or as an on-premise management application
- Easy setup and web-based management
- Strong core security technologies from a world-leader in security technologies
- Simple subscription pricing covers either management choice
- Fast and effective scans protects against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, and won’t slow down your systems so you can focus on running your business
- Gain flexibility to enjoy the power and convenience of a cloud-managed service with always-on protection or manage locally on-site with a server
- Save on time and labor with set up in just minutes with no additional hardware, and no special staff or training required
- Symantec Insight and SONAR technologies detect new and rapidly mutating malware stopping malicious behavior, including new and previously unknown threats
- A single subscription fee flattens operating costs and covers maintenance, service updates and 24×7 support, regardless of whether you opt for the cloud-managed service or on-premise management.
Want to learn more about the product? Click HERE.